Updated July 30th 2023, from my home in Sonneberg/Germany.
German version of this page: jetzt
I build the enviroment for robots for the german car industry. (I’m happy there, so please don’t send me job offers)
- Principles from Ray Dalio
- The first part of the book is about the story of Ray Dalio and Bridgewater. It’s a kind of autobiography. In the second part, which I’m just starting, it’s the principles. I listened to the first, biographical part as an audio book in the car. The part was entertainingly spoken and it never got boring. I will work through the principles part with the hardcover book, pen and paper and my note box.
- Building a Second Brain from Tiago Forte
- I had bought the book in English before the big hype. But I have not yet worked through it. To counter this, I got the German-language audio book for the car. At the moment, I am there at the beginning of the book.
- The goal of this project ist to study and learn to read better.
- At the moment, I am reading how to read a book and Ultralearning from Scott H. Young simultaneously.
- My goal for this project is to become a better author and become a daily writer. I lately started to create a digital garden. The goal of this garden is to make it easier to write and publish words.